- Interview residential mortgage loan applicants.
- Obtain necessary financial and loan information.
- Analyze and screen loan requests on all types of mortgage loans.
- Order appraisals, credit reports and reference checks.
- Outline loan terms and conditions, and inform prospective borrower of loan commitment.
- Recommend terms and conditions of residential real estate loans.
- Conduct closings with buyers, sellers, real estate agents, attorneys, and others.
- May counsel mortgage loan delinquent customers.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Motivation to meet a swift changing industry with skills to navigate the work environment.
- Proven Marketing skills that will lead to meeting established goals.
- The ability to grow along with others and be a team player.
- Strength in documentation, underwriting, compliance, credit review and analysis.
- Must be active in the community and in those job-related organizations to enhance the network of beneficial contacts.
- Mort·gage Lending experience preferred.
- Knowledge of Ellie Mae Encompass 360 helpful.
Professional image must be displayed at all times.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision,
Life Insurance, Long Term Care, Pension Plan, 401(k) Plan, Paid Time Off and Holidays.