Customer Experience Specialist
Are you ready to be a part of one of today’s fastest evolving industries coupled with an organization that’s been successfully serving the area communities since 1938? If so, you have found your next career at Diers Ford/Lincoln in Fremont. The position involves responsibilities in sales/service all centered around providing customers with the best experience possible. (Must be 18 or older to apply)
Position Compensation / Hours
- Monday – Friday / 10 – 6 with 1 hour available for lunch.
- Position starts at $17/hr with additional bonuses available.
- Must be able to present professionally to customers.
- Must be able to communicate professionally and promptly face/face as well as on the phone, by text, email and other virtual applications.
- Must be a self-starter and able to interact well with fellow team members.
- Must be able to instinctively think/do the things necessary to make the consumers experience the very best it can be.
- Demonstrating the product to customers, both on site and remotely.
- Gathering information needed for management to present figures.
- Contacting consumers about different sales/service specials.
- Pick Up/Delivery of customer vehicles for sales/service/body shop.
- Lots of advancement opportunities are available for the right candidate.
- A great store culture and team you will be proud to be associated with.
- Full Health, Vision and Dental insurance available for full-time employees
- AFLAC and discounted YMCA plans available through payroll deduct.