Automotive Body Shop Estimator
Sid Dillon Chevrolet Fremont is looking for a Body Shop Estimator responsible for identifying and documenting necessary body repair work. The Body Shop Estimator schedules body repair work to be performed. Estimator works with the insurance companies to manage customer claims. The Body Shop Estimator requires good people skills and communicates throughout the day with customers and Collision Center staff to ensure customer satisfaction and productivity within the shop.
· Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the estimating/body shop/automotive field
· Insurance company estimator a big +
· Valid Driver's License required
· Must be willing to submit to a background check
· Confidence to handle high volumes under pressure
· Effectively communicate with insurance companies and customers
· Strong organizational and computer skills
· Positive, friendly attitude, along with a customer service mentality;
· Excellent customer service skills;
· Teammate with collaborative mindset;
· Knowledge of CCC Estimating software a Plus
· Schedules appointments with customer.
· Works with customer and Body Shop Technicians to identify required repair work.
· Offers additional services and repairs to customers.
· Computes cost of replacement parts and labor to restore vehicle to condition specified by customer.
· Dispatches and maintains an organized workload.
· Enters itemized estimate on repair order and explains estimate to customer.
· Keeps customer informed and updated throughout the repair process.
· Maintains Customer Satisfaction score at or above designated standards.
· Meets dealership's standards for repair/order production.
Interested in this job? Contact Roland McEntee or Tony Thraen at 402-721-2233.