Customer Care Senior Specialist - Retail (Omaha, NE)
Incumbents in this position will be required to complete 6 weeks of on-site training from 11:00am to 7:00pm CST. (Part-Time will train Full-Time hours for a minimum of 3 weeks on-site) Once training is completed, there is the potential to work remotely from home. Please note that the remote work program may be adjusted based on future business needs.
A reliable internet connection and your own, self-provided equipment is needed for working remotely.
Incumbents in this role must reside within a 60-mile radius of the Omaha, NE FNBO Customer Care location.
Want to be the voice of FNBO? A position on our Customer Care team gives you the opportunity to be the first point-of-contact with our valued customers!
At FNBO, our customers deserve a superior customer experience and our Customer Care Senior Specialists are vital in making that possible! This role is for you if you’re great at talking with people, know how to identify and define customers’ needs, and enjoy working independently.
Key Accountabilities - What You Will Do:
- Work independently with customers over the phone to answer questions regarding their financial accounts. Questions might include billing, payments, account maintenance, online banking assistance, and listening to customers’ concerns.
- Identify customer’s need and move them towards the appropriate action using your knowledge and experience.
- Monitor reactions and check for understanding when working with customers and co-workers.
- Make decisions quickly by using all available resources, seeking input, and considering short and long term implications.
Qualifications - Who You Are:
- You continue to work effectively, maintaining focus and may be even more productive in stressful or unexpected situations.
- You are not afraid to make decisions and willingly provide input.
- You have the ability to recognize different people’s styles and adjust your communication accordingly.
- You can make decisions quickly by using available resources, seeking input, and considering short and long term implications.
- Have obtained a high school diploma or GED as required.
- Have a minimum of six (6) months of customer service experience or sales experience as required.
- Have a positive attitude and professional demeanor.
- Strong computer skills including the ability to navigate the internet and utilize multiple computer systems.
- Demonstrated dependability/reliability.
- You may speak a second language (Spanish).