Customer Service Specialist
Here, we believe there’s not one path to success, we believe in careers that grow with you. Whoever you are or wherever you come from in the world, there’s a place for you at Sherwin-Williams. We provide you with the opportunity to explore your curiosity and drive us forward. We’ll give you the space to share your strengths and we want you to show us what you can do. You can innovate, grow, and discover in a place where you can thrive and Let Your Colors Show!
Where You’ll be Working
The individual selected for this role will be expected to work at Store #3691, located at:
312 N Main St, Fremont, 68025
How You’ll Perform the Role
- Support the sales efforts at a Sherwin-Williams paint store, servicing wholesale and retail customers.
- Assist customers in person and over the phone by determining needs and presenting appropriate products and services
- Ensuring that sales transactions are completed accurately, maintaining precise work order files and formulas, pulling appropriate products from the sales floor or warehouse, and tinting and mixing them to customer specifications
- Assist in sourcing products required by customers that are not available in the store and, upon approval, place order and follow up as necessary.
- Be responsible for opening and closing the store, making bank deposits, stocking shelves and setting up displays, cleaning store equipment, and loading and unloading trucks.
Our Must Haves – These are our Basic Qualifications, hit apply if you meet all of them!
- 18 years of age or older
- Legally authorized to work in country of employment without requiring sponsorship for employment visa status, now or in the future
- Ability to distinguish the difference between colors, a skill used when color matching or tinting paint, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Be able to operate a computer and communicate via the telephone, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Ability to retrieve material from shelves and floor stacks and lift and carry up to 50 lbs., with or without reasonable accommodation
- Operate material handling equipment (e.g. hand truck, pallet jack, forklift, etc.) safely once trained, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Experience in a delivery, retail sales or customer service position
- Ability to speak more than one language: preferably Spanish
- Possess a High school diploma or comparable certification (e.g. GED)
- Valid driver's license
Step 1 – Online Application
- Find the role(s) that interest you on our Careers page: https://jobsearch.sherwin.com/
- Set aside 15 minutes to create your profile by entering or importing your details from one of our job board partners
- Upon review of your application, qualified candidates will be invited to complete a digital video interview via HireVue, our interview partner. The interview will consist of a few behavioral based questions
- You’ll be able to record and complete your video interview anytime, anywhere! While you can complete this video interview on your own schedule, we ask that this step be completed within 14 days of receiving an invitation
- Your video interview is reviewed by our Recruitment team and our top candidates are invited to meet with our team in a store, specialty wholesale branch, floorcovering facility or delivery service terminal.
As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, Sherwin-Williams requests state and local employment services delivery systems to provide priority referral of Protected Veterans.