Licensed Journeyman Electrician
Vision Electric is looking for experienced Licensed Journeyman Electricians for commercial/industrial work in and around Fremont NE.
Must be licensed in Nebraska licensed or a reciprocating state. Nebraska has reciprocal Journeyman Electrician licensing agreements with Iowa, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Alaska, Arkansas, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas, Utah and Wyoming. Providing you have carried your current license for a year. Schedule varies based on job requirements.
• Experience in commercial/industrial electrical a plus but training in these areas for the right candidate is available
• Ability to follow electrical code manuals to install and repair electrical systems
• Experience working with hand tools, power tool and electronic test equipment
• Working knowledge of job site safety as well as ability to complete a company specific safety orientation
• High standard of integrity and professionalism
Some travel may be required.
Bilingual (Spanish) is a plus
In addition to consistent work, top pay, and employment opportunities, our benefits package and our "small family shop" work atmosphere encourages our employees and their families to build a lifelong relationship with us.
• Vacation Pay
• Health insurance
• Tool Purchase Program
• Paid continuing education
• Paid training
• Advancement and career growth opportunities available.