**$1,000 HIRING BONUS**
Our Uncompromising Mission: To empower adults with Intellectual or Developmental Disabilities to live life to the fullest through assisting with the activities of daily living.
At Duet (formerly ENCOR), we provide support services to adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities with a focus on empowerment and independence throughout 5 counties in Eastern Nebraska. We assist in the activities of daily living, provide community engagement opportunities, job coaching and life skills training, as well as skilled nursing care as needed.
What is a Job Coach at Duet?
A Job Coach provides training and support for adults with developmental disabilities within a work setting.
A Day in the Life:
- Assess a person’s job duties and develop training programs based on the job’s objectives·
- Provide training and support while the person is on the job and balance a caseload with multiple job sites (retail, grocery stores, etc)
- Build relationships with both the person in service and the employers acting as a liaison when necessary
- Provide transportation to and from the job site as necessary
- Keep detailed notes of objectives and person’s progress
For the safety of those we serve, we ask the following:
· Be at least 18 years of age with a High School Diploma or GED
· Have a valid driver’s license in good standing with fairly clean driving record
· Have a car with insurance
· Able to pass background check, drug screen, and pre-employment physical
· Able to clearly and effectively communicate with all staff and people supported
· Demonstrated ability to utilize basic computer functions and email
· Ability to bend, stoop, kneel, squat, walk, sit, stand, climb, push, carry, lift, and grasp
· Previous retail experience preferred
What Makes us Special:
- 100% employer-paid health insurance for all Full-Time employees (medical, dental & vision) *90 day waiting period
- Company paid Short-Term-Disability & Long-Term Disability Insuranc
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Casual Dress
- 12 days Paid Vacation & 12 days Paid Sick Time (24 days total)
- 11 paid holidays
- Pension & Retirement Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement