Restaurant Crewmembers at Raising Cane’s will wear many hats (including a Raising Cane’s hat) while working hard and having fun as a critical part of the Restaurant team. We are hiring immediately for Restaurant Crew to work all shifts: opening shifts, closing shifts and everything in between. Whether you have experience as a customer service associate, retail team member, cashier, restaurant server, kitchen lead, cook, prep cook, drive thru cashier or any other restaurant or service-oriented role - we have a position for you.
We offer competitive pay and benefits for all positions. Even if you don’t have previous Restaurant experience, this position is entry-level (yes, that's no experience required) and we provide paid training for every new Restaurant Crewmember on the team. We will make sure you are prepared to grow your Restaurant career with us.
Within your first year of working in the Restaurant, you can earn up to an extra dollar fifty per hour in pay increases through additional training, certifications, and performance evaluations! If you want to be at Restaurant that is a FUN place to work, that values your growth and provides opportunities to impact your community, we want you on our team!
- Team player
- Excellent communicator
- Happy, Courteous and Enthusiastic
- Hard working and attentive
- Responsible and dependable
- Authentic and genuine
- Takes pride in doing a good job
- Competitive pay
- Casual work attire and flexible scheduling
- Restaurants closed most holidays including: MLK Day, Easter, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s Day
- Discounted tuition benefits and FREE education resources
- Benefits*, paid time off* and more …