Full-time or Part-time Housekeeping Associate
Full-time & Part-time Shifts Available!Nye Health Services, a family-owned company that has been recognized nationally for our care, service, and culture is seeking Housekeeping Associates to join our team.
At Nye, you will be part of a team that comes in every day knowing their job will give back to them unconditionally. Helping people feel cared for and connected in life’s later years is priority number one. We are here for them – and each other. People live, and work happy here!
We offer flexible scheduling, full or part-time hours, competitive wage scales, shift differential, tuition reimbursement and scholarship programs.
To perform the cleaning, sanitation, and other housekeeping functions and duties in accordance with established company policies and procedures, standards, and guidelines; and current federal, state, and local laws and regulations governing the campus and as directed by the supervisor by performing the following duties.
In this role you will:
- Perform cleaning and sanitation duties thoroughly and in a timely manner as required.
- Report any problems, needs, changes in condition or concerns in residents/tenants noted to supervisor.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred, but not required.
- Overnight housekeepers are required to have or obtain CPR and first aid certification.
- Competitive benefits package including low premiums, short-term disability, long-term disability, HSA contribution matching, 401(k) with company match, and more!
- Flexible scheduling for many positions including on-call, full-time, and part-time options.
- Competitive wage scales including shift differential for qualifying positions.
- Tuition reimbursement and scholarship programs.
- Financial wellness and freedom through access to your earned wages prior to your pay date!
- A great culture where we live out our mission "To celebrate life in environments we create by delivering exceptional service and superior value through innovative leadership in personalized care."
In 1989, Nye Health Services was founded on the philosophy that people deserve services that recognize individuality and are tailored to their unique needs. Today, Nye Health Services remains family-owned with campuses in Fremont, Lincoln, and Norfolk, Nebraska . Nye Health Services is blessed with dedicated and compassionate people who believe in our vision and deliver on our mission every day. Having a great work environment, while providing the best quality services so people feel cared for is of the utmost importance to us. We give passionate people a purpose!
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.