Full-time/Part-time/On-Call Registered Nurse (RN)
New!! Increased Wages!!
Nye Health Services, a family-owned company that has been recognized nationally for our care, service, and culture is seeking a Registered Nurse to join our team. At Nye, we invest in our team members and their futures by providing industry-leading wages and career growth opportunities.
At Nye, you will be part of a team that comes in every day knowing their job will give back to them unconditionally. Helping people feel cared for and connected in life’s later years is priority number one. We are here for them – and each other. People live, and work happy here!
We offer flexible scheduling, full or part-time hours, competitive wage scales, shift differential, tuition reimbursement and scholarship programs.
Manages and supervises the day-to-day nursing activities of the campus during the assigned shift including directing the day-to-day cares of the residents/tenants in accordance with scope of practice, doctors orders, care plans, established company policies and procedures, standards, and guidelines; and current federal, state, and local laws and regulations governing the campus and as directed by the supervisor by performing the following duties either personally or through subordinates.
In this role you will:
- Coordinate and supervise the day-to-day nursing activities of the campus during the assigned shift.
- Direct the day-to-day cares of the residents.
- Supervise, coordinate, monitor, direct, develop and assist with the comprehensive care given to residents.
- Possess a valid RN License from the appropriate state. This shall include required CEU’s.
- Possess and maintain valid CPR Certification.
- Experience in Long Term or Acute Care preferred, but not required
- Competitive benefits package including low premiums, short-term disability, long-term disability, HSA contribution matching, 401(k) with company match, and more!
- Flexible scheduling for many positions including on-call, full-time, and part-time options.
- Competitive wage scales including shift differential for qualifying positions.
- Tuition reimbursement and scholarship programs.
- Financial wellness and freedom through access to your earned wages prior to your pay date!
- A great culture where we live out our mission "To celebrate life in environments we create by delivering exceptional service and superior value through innovative leadership in personalized care."
In 1989, Nye Health Services was founded on the philosophy that people deserve services that recognize individuality and are tailored to their unique needs. Today, Nye Health Services remains family-owned with campuses in Fremont, Lincoln, and Norfolk, Nebraska . Nye Health Services is blessed with dedicated and compassionate people who believe in our vision and deliver on our mission every day. Having a great work environment, while providing the best quality services so people feel cared for is of the utmost importance to us. We give passionate people a purpose!
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.