Full time attorney support staff with emphasis on technology
The Dodge County Attorney’s Office is seeking a full-time clerk, legal assistant, or paralegal to join our team. Our office handles a wide variety of criminal, civil, administrative, and appellate matters.
This position will focus on helping to lead our transition from a paper-based file management system to an electronic-based system. The capacity to work closely with other staff, the courts, law enforcement and defense counsel, as we develop and implement all aspects of an effective and efficient electronic system for discovery and evidence management will be important for the duties of this position. Other general office duties will also be assigned.
Skills required for this position include training and/or experience with the following:
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Preparing legal documents
- Use of legal research tools
- Use of technology to organize and prepare evidence pursuant to Nebraska Supreme Court Rules
- Maintaining confidentiality
- Proficient with Microsoft and a digital file management system
- Ability to balance flexibility and routine
- Ability to identify and trouble-shoot problems
- Able to handle conflict and stress while maintaining a positive attitude
- Intellectual curiosity
- Excellent organization and time management
- Capacity to work as part of a team, and independently
If you are an honest, hard-working person with the appropriate skills and talents, please submit your cover letter, resume and references to email@example.com
All initial interviews will be via Zoom.