Finishing Worker - 1st & 2nd Shifts (5:30am - 3pm/3pm - 12:30am)
Stuck in a rut doing the same thing every day? You could be learning more and earning more! Join a company that values their employees and encourages growth & development. Don’t have experience – no problem! WE WILL TRAIN!!
Did we mention…there’s a $2000 HIRING BONUS? (Paid out over your first 90 days)
The Finishing Worker will be responsible for finishing and polishing metal parts to meet customer specifications. The worker will operate various machines and tools to perform finishing tasks, including heat treating, grinding, and polishing. The worker will also be responsible for inspecting finished parts to ensure they meet quality standards.
- Operate heat treating equipment to harden metal parts
- Use grinders and other tools to remove excess material and smooth surfaces
- Polish metal parts to a high shine
- Inspect finished parts to ensure they meet quality standards
- Follow safety procedures and wear appropriate protective equipment
- Maintain a clean and organized work area
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Prior experience as a finisher, heat treat operator, or grinder preferred, but not necessary
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and work instructions
- Strong attention to detail and quality
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Good communication skills
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Pass pre-employment physical & background check
- Must pass E-Verify eligibility
- Team-players a must
- We’re counting on you - Attendance is crucial!