Foundry Worker - 1st & 2nd Shifts (6am - 3:30pm/3pm - 12:30am)
o you like to work in an exciting environment? Do you enjoy learning new skills? Join a company that values their employees and encourages growth & development. Do you like to be rewarded for hard work? We don’t just talk about it, we show it! Employee Appreciation Events EVERY month!
Omaha Steel is currently searching for Foundry Workers. Not sure you are qualified? WE WILL TRAIN!
Did we mention…there’s a $2000 HIRING BONUS? (Paid out over your first 90 days)
A Foundry Worker is responsible for making all castings according to procedures in a safe, efficient, and profitable manner. This position requires a wide range of tasks to make products that involve melting and pouring metal, making molds, and removing castings from molds.
- Operate and maintain foundry equipment
- Prepare molds for casting
- Assist with pouring molten metal into molds
- Remove finished castings from molds
- Inspect castings for defects
- Perform general warehouse duties as needed
- Follow all safety procedures and guidelines
- Demonstrate high proficiency in both production and quality
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Prior experience as a foundry worker, production worker, or warehouse worker preferred, but not necessary
- Ability to lift to 50 pounds
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Work well under pressure
- Good communication skills
- Must pass a pre-employment physical, drug screen & background check
- Must pass E-Verify eligibility
- Team-players a must
- We’re counting on you - Attendance is crucial!