Fremont Commons Apartments - Residential Leasing Agent
Are you interested in a fast paced, exciting atmosphere with a collaborative team approach to accomplishing goals? ACCESS Commercial, LCC is a full-service commercial real estate, construction organization with a pro-active, engaging culture in the middle of experiencing dynamic growth!
We are looking for a Residential Leasing Agent!
We pride ourselves on living by the ACCESS Core Values:
- Attitude is Everything
- Make a Difference
- Create Value
- Be Relentless
- Every Client is a Partner.
Brief description of Role:
Access Commercial LLC, is seeking a Leasing Agent to join our fast-growing residential management team. This particular role will focus on leasing up a brand new luxury apartment complex in Fremont, NE. The ideal candidate will have experience within residential property management and the ability to multi-task and demonstrate superior customer service.
Key Accountabilities for this Role:
- Assist with property tours to prospective tenants, including some nights and weekends.
- Respond timely to prospective resident telephone calls and internet lead responses
- Complete guest cards, enter all leads, telephone all leads daily and log activity.
- Screen prospective tenants using our online screening process.
- Inform prospective tenants of rental application results, collect deposit and send lease online.
- Collect and record rental deposits and monthly rental payments.
- Assisting residents in the move-in and move-out process, including walking the apartment with them, recording concerns, and explaining community specific details.
- Tenant Relations
- Participate in ongoing resident relations including incoming telephone calls and resident relations. Assist with resident concerns or related activities as requested by management.
- Assist with incoming phone calls pursuant to maintenance and leasing.
- Maintain and store rental and lease documentation.
- Assisting the Property Manager with clerical duties.
- Onboarding new properties including data entry into Appfolio management software
- Commitment to outstanding customer service.
- Strong communication and sales skills.
- Team player.
- Able and willing to work early evening and weekend shifts as needed.
- The ability to do multiple tasks at one time.
- Preferred but not required:
- Experience with Appfolio
- Experience with Leasing
- Real Estate License (ACCESS will pay for the team member to get a real estate license)
- This position is Tues-Fri 9am-6pm, Sat 10am-4pm. You must be able to work these 5 days.
Job Type: Full-time
All customers are required to wear a mask in the office, 6' social distancing with the public, extra sanitizing is done in the office/clubhouse area.