Fremont Health is a nonprofit healthcare provider that serves Dodge and surrounding counties in Nebraska. The Medical Center includes 81 inpatient beds (61 acute care beds and a 20 bed inpatient behavioral medicine unit), and Dunklau Gardens offers 106 long-term beds and a 22-bed short term rehab unit.
Fremont Health is licensed by the Nebraska State Board of Health and has earned Certificate of Accreditation with Commendation as a Community Hospital Cancer Program from the American College of Surgeons’ Commission on Cancer (CoC) and the Joint Commission “Gold Seal of Approval”. Fremont Health provides services from money generated from operations and donations made through the Fremont Health Foundation — without taxpayer or county funding.
Fremont Health System
• Fremont Health Medical Center
• Fremont Health Behavioral Medicine
• Fremont Health Cardiovascular Care
• Fremont Health Care for Women
• Fremont Health Center for Wound Healing
• Fremont Health Family Care - Fremont, Dodge, North Bend
• Fremont Health Home Care (a partnership with the VNA)
• Fremont Health Hospice (a partnership with the VNA)
• Fremont Health Infectious Disease & Travel Medicine
• Fremont Health Internal Medicine
• Fremont Health Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine
• Fremont Health Pulmonology
• Fremont Health Surgery Center
• Fremont Health Surgical Group
• Dunklau Gardens at Fremont Health
• Lake Wanahoo Medical Clinic - Wahoo
• West Omaha Orthopaedic Clinic - Omaha
• West Shores Medical Clinic - Omaha
Main entrance is located off of 23rd Street (Hwy. 30) and Clarkson Street.