NewspapersAdvertising AgenciesGraphic DesignMarketing and Advertising ConsultantWeb Site Hosting/Development/Design
- 135 North Main Street Fremont NE 68025
- (402) 721-5000
- Send Email
- Visit Website
Business office hours are 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Since 1868, the Fremont Tribune has delivered news and shopping information to the homes and businesses of eastern Nebraska. More than 3,000 copies of the Tribune are read in Dodge, Saunders and Washington counties every Tuesday through Saturday morning. Online we reach over 6,000 unique visitors per day and almost a million page views per month.
The Fremont Area Shopper, published by the Tribune, is mailed to non-subscribers in the same area every Wednesday. Together, the Fremont Tribune and the Fremont Area Shopper reach over 16,500 households in this five-county market area.
The Tribune is dedicated to providing the latest news, sports and advertising to local readers. The newspaper provides its advertisers with the area's most efficient and cost-effective, multi-media advertising solutions. The Tribune is owned by Lee Enterprises.
For Press Releases or the News Room, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Tribune is dedicated to providing the latest news, sports and advertising to its readers.
- Since 1868, the Fremont Tribune has delivered news and shopping information to the homes and businesses of eastern NE.
- The Fremont Tribune and the Fremont Area Shopper reach over 22,000 households.
- Fremonttribune.com is the #1 Fremont community Web site.
- With an average of 1 million oage views each month, fremonttribune.com is the ultimate on-line source for news.