- The Open House will be at the South Omaha Campus (27th & Q St.) on March 25th from 9AM-1PM.
- There will be program instructors from multiple program areas including: Criminal Justice, Fire Science, Information Technology, Health Information and Management Systems, Math, Science, English, Art and more!
- Representatives from the resources available at MCC including: The Math Center, Writing Center, Learning and Tutoring Center as well as the South Omaha Public Library will share what they have to offer to assist MCC students.
- Presentations about Financial Aid, Enrollment, Education Quest and a Student Panel so prospective students can know what it is really like to be an MCC College Student.
- Tours of South Omaha Campus will be available throughout the day as well as food provided by the Pancake Man and entertainment from the Omaha Street Percussion to ensure a fun filled day!
Please contact Jennifer Winje-Diamant, Enrollment Services Supervisor High Schools, if you have questions. You may call her directly at 531-622-4030 or email her at email@example.com