First State Bank & Trust Company has put together a panel of experts in the field of investment property ownership. In this 1 1/2 hour panel discussion, you will hear advice from professionals in Fremont that focuses on six areas as it pertains to investment property ownership and have a chance to ask them questions:
- Legal: Dave Mitchell, Partner of Yost Law Firm who specializes in real estate law
- Insurance: Randy Eikmeier of INSPRO Insurance
- Real Estate: Libby Headid, Realtor & Part-Owner of Don Peterson & Associates
- Accounting: Steve Pribnow, CPA at Erickson & Brooks
- Financing: Taylor Jeppesen, Assistant Vice President - Loan Officer at First State Bank & Trust Co.
- Permit Process: Don Simon, Chief Building Inspector for City of Fremont
Whether you currently own rental property or are curious about what the opportunity entails, make plans to attend the Do’s & Don’ts of Being a Landlord.
Reservations are due by March 13th. The event is free of charge, but advance registration is required. Seating is limited to 40 participants for each session. It will be held in the Education Room at First State Bank & Trust Company - 1005 East 23rd Street, Fremont. Please enter the middle doors on the south side that say “Education Center/Trust & Investments” above them.
Direct any questions to Jessica Fickbohm at 402-727-0227 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You can register online at https://www.fsbtfremont.bank/index.cfm/fsbtu.
The class will be offered twice on Tuesday, March 14th - at 11:30 a.m. - 1 p.m and again from 5:30-7 p.m. When you register, you will be asked to indicate which session you would like to attend.
This class is presented in conjunction with First State Bank & Trust University and First State Bank & Trust Company, Member FDIC.